Anti-cxcr5 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human cxcr5 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human CXCR5, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant full length Human CXCR5 protein
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The CXCR5 gene was identified as a gene specifically expressed in Burkitt's lymphoma and lymphatic tissues. CXCR5 protein is predicted to be a seven transmembrane G protein coupled receptor and belongs to the CXC chemokine receptor family. BLC, a B lymphocyte chemoattractant, was identified to be a specific ligand for this receptor. Studies of the gene and its mouse conterpart strongly suggest the essential function of the protein is in B cell migration and localization within specific anatomic compartments, such as follicles in lymph nodes as well as in spleen.
- C-X-C chemokine receptor activity; G-protein coupled receptor activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- Gene ID
- CXCR5; chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 5; BLR1, Burkitt lymphoma receptor 1, GTP binding protein (chemokine (C X C motif) receptor 5) , Burkitt lymphoma receptor 1, GTP binding protein; C-X-C chemokine receptor type 5; CD185; MDR15; CXC-R5; CXCR-5; MDR-15; monocyte-derived receptor 15; Burkitt lymphoma receptor 1, GTP-binding protein; Burkitt lymphoma receptor 1, GTP binding protein (chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 5); BLR1; MGC117347
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us