|Recombinant Anti-Human ddr1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human DDR1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant Human MCK10 protein.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May be involved in cell-cell interactions and recognition.
- ATP binding; collagen binding; collagen binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase collagen receptor activity; receptor activity; transferase activity, transferring phosphorus-containing groups; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity;
- Gene ID
- DDR1; discoidin domain receptor tyrosine kinase 1; CAK, discoidin domain receptor family, member 1 , EDDR1, NEP, NTRK4, PTK3A; epithelial discoidin domain-containing receptor 1; CD167; RTK6; tyrosine kinase DDR; cell adhesion kinase; mammary carcinoma kinase 10; tyrosine-protein kinase CAK; protein-tyrosine kinase RTK-6; neuroepithelial tyrosine kinase; PTK3A protein tyrosine kinase 3A; CD167 antigen-like family member A; neurotrophic tyrosine kinase, receptor, type 4; CAK; DDR; NEP; HGK2; PTK3; TRKE; EDDR1; MCK10; NTRK4; PTK3A
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us