Anti-eng Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human eng Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human ENG, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Partially purified cell membrane antigens from fresh leukaemia cells. (Human).
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Major glycoprotein of vascular endothelium. May play a critical role in the binding of endothelial cells to integrins and/or other RGD receptors.
- activin binding; galactose binding; glycosaminoglycan binding; glycosaminoglycan binding; protein binding; contributes_to protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; transforming growth factor beta binding; transforming growth factor beta receptor, cytoplasmic mediator activity; transforming growth factor beta-activated receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; type I transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type I transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding; type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- ENG; endoglin; ORW, ORW1, Osler Rendu Weber syndrome 1; CD105; END; HHT1; CD105 antigen; ORW; ORW1; FLJ41744;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us