|Recombinant Anti-Human eno1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human ENO1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Hela cell fraction
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Multifunctional enzyme that, as well as its role in glycolysis, plays a part in various processes such as growth control, hypoxia tolerance and allergic responses. May also function in the intravascular and pericellular fibrinolytic system due to its ability to serve as a receptor and activator of plasminogen on the cell surface of several cell-types such as leukocytes and neurons. Stimulates immunoglobulin production.MBP1 binds to the myc promoter and acts as a transcriptional repressor. May be a tumor suppressor.
- DNA binding; lyase activity; magnesium ion binding; phosphopyruvate hydratase activity; protein binding; sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity; transcription corepressor activity;
- Gene ID
- ENO1; enolase 1, (alpha); ENO1L1, MPB1; alpha-enolase; c-myc promoter-binding protein-1; MBP 1; PPH; alpha-enolase; enolase-alpha; tau-crystallin; non-neural enolase; alpha enolase like 1; phosphopyruvate hydratase; plasminogen-binding protein; MYC promoter-binding protein 1; 2-phospho-D-glycerate hydro-lyase; NNE; MPB1; ENO1L1
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us