Anti-epcam, mt201 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human epcam, mt201 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human EpCAM, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Mouse IgG1 Kappa Fab
- LoVo cell line preparation (Human).
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- May act as a physical homophilic interaction molecule between intestinal epithelial cells (IECs) and intraepithelial lymphocytes (IELs) at the mucosal epithelium for providing immunological barrier as a first line of defense against mucosal infection. Plays a role in embryonic stem cells proliferation and differentiation. Up-regulates the expression of FABP5, MYC and cyclins A and E.
- protein binding
- Gene ID
- EPCAM; epithelial cell adhesion molecule; ESA; KSA; M4S1; MK-1; DIAR5; EGP-2; EGP40; KS1/4; MIC18; TROP1; EGP314; HNPCC8; TACSTD1; antigen identified by monoclonal antibody AUA1; tumor-associated calcium signal transducer 1; 17-1A; 323/A3; CD326; CO-17A; EGP34; EGP40; GA733-2; HEA125; Ly74; MH99; MOC31; TACST-1; Adenocarcinoma-associated antigen; Cell surface glycoprotein Trop-1; Epithelial cell surface antigen; Epithelial glycoprotein; Epithelial glycoprotein 314; KS 1/4 antigen; Major gastrointestinal tumor-associated protein GA733-2; TACSTD1; human epithelial glycoprotein-2; Ep-CAM; membrane component, chromosome 4, surface marker (35kD glycoprotein); EGP; M1S2; CD326 antigen; Hegp314; ACSTD1
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us