|Recombinant Anti-Human esr2 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human ESR2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Nuclear hormone receptor. Binds estrogens with an affinity similar to that of ESR1, and activates expression of reporter genes containing estrogen response elements (ERE) in an estrogen-dependent manner. Isoform beta-cx lacks ligand binding ability and has no or only very low ere binding activity resulting in the loss of ligand-dependent transactivation ability. DNA-binding by ESR1 and ESR2 is rapidly lost at 37 degrees Celsius in the absence of ligand while in the presence of 17 beta-estradiol and 4-hydroxy-tamoxifen loss in DNA-binding at elevated temperature is more gradual.
- DNA binding; core promoter sequence-specific DNA binding; enzyme binding; estrogen receptor activity; estrogen response element binding; ligand-activated sequence-specific DNA binding RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity; metal ion binding; protein binding; receptor activity; receptor antaggedonist activity; sequence-specific DNA binding; sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity; steroid binding; steroid hormone receptor activity; transcription coactivator activity; zinc ion binding;
- Gene ID
- ESR2; estrogen receptor 2 (ER beta); estrogen receptor beta; Erb; NR3A2; estrogen receptor beta 4; estrogen nuclear receptor beta variant a; estrogen nuclear receptor beta variant b; nuclear receptor subfamily 3 group A member 2; ESRB; ESTRB; ER-BETA; ESR-BETA;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us