Anti-fas Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human fas Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human FAS, expressed in E. coli
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human): FasL transfected 293T cell line
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF6/FAS, a receptor that transduces the apoptotic signal into cells. May be involved in cytotoxic T-cell mediated apoptosis and in T-cell development. TNFRSF6/FAS-mediated apoptosis may have a role in the induction of peripheral tolerance, in the antigen-stimulated suicide of mature T-cells, or both. Binding to the decoy receptor TNFRSF6B/DcR3 modulates its effects.
- binding; identical protein binding; kinase binding; protein binding; receptor activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; tumor necrosis factor-activated receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- FAS; Fas (TNF receptor superfamily, member 6); APT1, FAS1, TNFRSF6, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 6; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 6; APO 1; CD95; Fas AMA; FAS 827dupA; CD95 antigen; FASLG receptor; apoptosis antigen 1; Delta Fas/APO-1/CD95; APO-1 cell surface antigen; apoptosis-mediating surface antigen FAS; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 6; APT1; FAS1; APO-1; FASTM; ALPS1A; TNFRSF6
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us