|Recombinant Anti-Human fas Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human FAS, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human): FasL transfected 293T cell line
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF6/FAS, a receptor that transduces the apoptotic signal into cells. May be involved in cytotoxic T-cell mediated apoptosis and in T-cell development. TNFRSF6/FAS-mediated apoptosis may have a role in the induction of peripheral tolerance, in the antigen-stimulated suicide of mature T-cells, or both. Binding to the decoy receptor TNFRSF6B/DcR3 modulates its effects.
- binding; identical protein binding; kinase binding; protein binding; receptor activity; receptor activity; signal transducer activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; tumor necrosis factor-activated receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- FAS; Fas (TNF receptor superfamily, member 6); APT1, FAS1, TNFRSF6, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 6; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 6; APO 1; CD95; Fas AMA; FAS 827dupA; CD95 antigen; FASLG receptor; apoptosis antigen 1; Delta Fas/APO-1/CD95; APO-1 cell surface antigen; apoptosis-mediating surface antigen FAS; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 6; APT1; FAS1; APO-1; FASTM; ALPS1A; TNFRSF6
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us