|Recombinant Anti-Human fcrl1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human FCRL1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- FCRL1 (Fc receptor-like 1) is a cell-surface membrane protein belonging to FCRL family and is preferentially expressed on B cells. FCRL1 belongs to a new family of immunoglobulin domain-containing receptors known as the Fc receptor-like (FCRL) family. Five closely linked FCRL genes are located near the known FcR genes on chromosome 1q21. They encode 3-9 Ig-like extracellular domains, a transmembrane region, and cytoplasmic domains containing consensus immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activating motifs (ITAM) and/or inhibitory (ITIM) motifs. Although the FCRL members have significant sequence similarity to the Fc receptors, the ligands for these molecules remain unknown. FCRL1 may function as an activating coreceptor in B cells and in B cells activation and differentiation.
- receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- FCRL1; Fc receptor-like 1; Fc receptor-like protein 1; CD307a; FCRH1; IFGP1; IRTA5; hIFGP1; fcR-like protein 1; IFGP family protein 1; fc receptor homolog 1; immunoglobulin superfamily Fc receptor, gp42; immune receptor translocation-associated protein 5; DKFZp667O1421
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us