|Recombinant Anti-Human fgfr1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human FGFR1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, IF, IP, FC, FuncS and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for basic fibroblast growth factor. Receptor for FGF23 in the presence of KL (By similarity). A shorter form of the receptor could be a receptor for FGF1 (aFGF).
- ATP binding; fibroblast growth factor 1 binding; fibroblast growth factor binding; fibroblast growth factor-activated receptor activity; fibroblast growth factor-activated receptor activity; heparin binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- FGFR1; fibroblast growth factor receptor 1; FLT2, fms related tyrosine kinase 2 , KAL2; BFGFR; CD331; CEK; FLG; H2; H3; H4; H5; N SAM; Pfeiffer syndrome; FGFR1/PLAG1 fusion; proto-oncogene c-Fgr; FMS-like tyrosine kinase 2; hydroxyaryl-protein kinase; fms-related tyrosine kinase 2; heparin-binding growth factor receptor; basic fibroblast growth factor receptor 1; OGD; FLT2; KAL2; FGFBR; FLT-2; HBGFR; N-SAM; FGFR-1; bFGF-R-1; FLJ99988;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us