|Recombinant Anti-Human folh1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human FOLH1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant fragment Human PSMA.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Has both folate hydrolase and N-acetylated-alpha-linked-acidic dipeptidase (NAALADase) activity. Has a preference for tri-alpha-glutamate peptides. In the intestine, required for the uptake of folate. In the brain, modulates excitatory neurotransmission through the hydrolysis of the neuropeptide, N-aceylaspartylglutamate (NAAG), thereby releasing glutamate. Isoform PSM-4 and isoform PSM-5 would appear to be physiologically irrelevant. Involved in prostate tumor progression. Also exhibits a dipeptidyl-peptidase IV type activity. In vitro, cleaves Gly-Pro-AMC.
- carboxypeptidase activity; dipeptidase activity; metal ion binding; metallopeptidase activity; peptidase activity;
- Gene ID
- FOLH1; folate hydrolase (prostate-specific membrane antigen) 1; FOLH; glutamate carboxypeptidase 2; GCP2; GCPII; glutamate carboxylase II; glutamate carboxypeptidase II; NAALAD1; NAALAdase; PSM; PSMA; NAALADase I; membrane glutamate carboxypeptidase; cell growth-inhibiting gene 27 protein; folylpoly-gamma-glutamate carboxypeptidase; prostate specific membrane antigen variant F; pteroylpoly-gamma-glutamate carboxypeptidase; N-acetylated alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase 1; N-acetylated-alpha-linked acidic dipeptidase I; FGCP; mGCP;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us