Anti-hspd1 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human hspd1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human HSPD1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human Hsp60 produced through recombinant DNA methods in E. coli
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Implicated in mitochondrial protein import and macromolecular assembly. May facilitate the correct folding of imported proteins. May also prevent misfolding and promote the refolding and proper assembly of unfolded polypeptides generated under stress conditions in the mitochondrial matrix.
- ATP binding; ATPase activity; DNA replication origin binding; cell surface binding; chaperone binding; lipopolysaccharide binding; nucleotide binding; p53 binding; protein binding; single-stranded DNA binding; unfolded protein binding; unfolded protein binding;
- Gene ID
- HSPD1; heat shock 60kDa protein 1 (chaperonin); heat shock 60kD protein 1 (chaperonin) , spastic paraplegia 13 (autosomal dominant) , SPG13; 60 kDa heat shock protein, mitochondrial; GROEL; HSP60; chaperonin 60; 60 kDa chaperonin; heat shock protein 65; P60 lymphocyte protein; mitochondrial matrix protein P1; short heat shock protein 60 Hsp60s1; HLD4; CPN60; HSP65; SPG13; HSP-60; HuCHA60
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us