|Recombinant Anti-Human il13ra1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human IL13RA1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Binds with low affinity to interleukin-13 (IL13). Together with IL4RA can form a functional receptor for IL13. Also serves as an alternate accessory protein to the common cytokine receptor gamma chain for interleukin-4 (IL4) signaling, but cannot replace the function of IL2RG in allowing enhanced interleukin-2 (IL2) binding activity.
- cytokine receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- IL13RA1; interleukin 13 receptor, alpha 1; interleukin-13 receptor subunit alpha-1; CD213a1; CD213a1 antigen; IL 13Ra; IL13 receptor alpha 1 chain; NR4; CT19; IL-13RA1; IL-13R-alpha-1; IL-13R subunit alpha-1; cancer/testis antigen 19; IL13 receptor alpha-1 chain; IL-13 receptor subunit alpha-1; bB128O4.2.1 (interleukin 13 receptor, alpha 1); CD213A1; IL-13Ra;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us