|Recombinant Anti-Human il23a Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human IL23A, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant Human full length IL23 P19 protein.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Associates with IL12B to form the IL-23 interleukin, an heterodimeric cytokine which functions in innate and adaptive immunity. IL-23 may constitute with IL-17 an acute response to infection in peripheral tissues. IL-23 binds to an heterodimeric receptor complex composed of IL12RB1 and IL23R, activates the Jak-Stat signaling cascade, stimulates memory rather than naive T-cells and promotes production of proinflammatory cytokines. IL-23 induces autoimmune inflammation and thus may be responsible for autoimmune inflammatory diseases and may be important for tumorigenesis.
- cytokine activity; contributes_to interleukin-23 receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- IL23A; interleukin 23, alpha subunit p19; interleukin-23 subunit alpha; IL 23; IL 23A; IL23P19; interleukin six; G CSF related factor; P19; SGRF; IL-23-A; IL-23p19; IL-23 subunit alpha; interleukin 23 p19 subunit; interleukin-23 subunit p19; JKA3 induced upon T-cell activation; interleukin-six, G-CSF related factor; IL-23; IL-23A; MGC79388
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us