Anti-il4r Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human il4r Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human IL4R, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant human interleukin 4 soluble receptor (IL-4sR) purified from the insect cell line Sf 21
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for both interleukin 4 and interleukin 13. Couples to the JAK1/2/3-STAT6 pathway. The IL4 response is involved in promoting Th2 differentiation. The IL4/IL13 responses are involved in regulating IgE production and, chemokine and mucus production at sites of allergic inflammmation. In certain cell types, can signal through activation of insulin receptor substrates, IRS1/IRS2.Soluble IL4R (sIL4R) inhibits IL4-mediated cell proliferation and IL5 up-regulation by T-cells.
- insulin receptor substrate binding; interleukin-4 receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein activity;
- Gene ID
- IL4R; interleukin 4 receptor; interleukin-4 receptor subunit alpha; CD124; IL-4 receptor subunit alpha; interleukin-4 receptor alpha chain; IL4RA; IL-4RA
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us