|Recombinant Anti-Human itga9 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human ITGA9, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human): alpha9 integrin transfected lambda cells.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Integrins are heterodimeric proteins made up of alpha and beta subunits. At least 18 alpha and 8 beta subunits have been described in mammals. Integrin family members are membrane receptors involved in cell adhesion and recognition in a variety of processes including embryogenesis, hemostasis, tissue repair, immune response and metatastatic diffusion of tumor cells. Integrin alpha 9, when bound to the integrin beta 1 chain, forms an integrin that is a receptor for VCAM1, cytotactin and osteopontin. Expression of integrin alpha 9 has been found to be upregulated in small cell lung cancers.
- collagen binding; laminin binding; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- ITGA9; integrin, alpha 9; integrin alpha-9; ALPHA RLC; integrin; alpha 4 like; ITGA4L; RLC; integrin alpha-RLC; ALPHA-RLC;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us