Anti-itgb7 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human itgb7 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human ITGB7, expressed in E. coli
- TK1 murine t-cell lymphoma
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha-4/beta-7 (Peyer patches-specific homing receptor LPAM-1) is an adhesion molecule that mediates lymphocyte migration and homing to gut-associated lymphoid tissue (GALT). Integrin alpha-4/beta-7 interacts with the cell surface adhesion molecules MADCAM1 which is normally expressed by the vascular endothelium of the gastrointestinal tract. Interacts also with VCAM1 and fibronectin, an extracellular matrix component. It recognizes one or more domains within the alternatively spliced CS-1 region of fibronectin. Interactions involves the tripeptide L-D-T in MADCAM1, and L-D-V in fibronectin. Binds to HIV-1 gp120, thereby allowing the virus to enter GALT, which is thought to be the major trigger of AIDS disease. Interaction would involve a tripeptide L-D-I in HIV-1 gp120. Integrin alpha-E/beta-7 (HML-1) is a receptor for E-cadherin.
- binding; metal ion binding; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- ITGB7; integrin, beta 7; integrin beta-7; integrin beta 7 subunit; gut homing receptor beta subunit
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us