Anti-kit Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human kit Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human KIT, expressed in E. coli
- Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to amino acids 927-942 of Human Kit (c-Kit).
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Tyrosine-protein kinase that acts as cell-surface receptor for the cytokine KITLG/SCF and plays an essential role in the regulation of cell survival and proliferation, hematopoiesis, stem cell maintenance, gametogenesis, mast cell development, migration and function, and in melanogenesis. In response to KITLG/SCF binding, KIT can activate several signaling pathways. Phosphorylates PIK3R1, PLCG1, SH2B2/APS and CBL. Activates the AKT1 signaling pathway by phosphorylation of PIK3R1, the regulatory subunit of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase. Activated KIT also transmits signals via GRB2 and activation of RAS, RAF1 and the MAP kinases MAPK1/ERK2 and/or MAPK3/ERK1. Promotes activation of STAT family members STAT1, STAT3, STAT5A and STAT5B. Activation of PLCG1 leads to the production of the cellular signaling molecules diacylglycerol and inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate. KIT signaling is modulated by protein phosphatases, and by rapid internalization and degradation of the receptor. Activated KIT promotes phosphorylation of the protein phosphatases PTPN6/SHP-1 and PTPRU, and of the transcription factors STAT1, STAT3, STAT5A and STAT5B. Promotes phosphorylation of PIK3R1, CBL, CRK (isoform Crk-II), LYN, MAPK1/ERK2 and/or MAPK3/ERK1, PLCG1, SRC and SHC1.
- ATP binding; cytokine binding; metal ion binding; nucleotide binding; protease binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein tyrosine kinase activity; stem cell factor receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity;
- Gene ID
- KIT; v-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog; PBT, piebald trait; mast/stem cell growth factor receptor Kit; C Kit; CD117; SCFR; p145 c-kit; proto-oncogene c-Kit; piebald trait protein; soluble KIT variant 1; tyrosine-protein kinase Kit; proto-oncogene tyrosine-protein kinase Kit; v-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene-like protein; PBT; C-Kit
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us