Anti-lilrb3 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human lilrb3 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human LILRB3, expressed in E. coli
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- LILRB3 is a 631 amino acid type I transmembrane glycoprotein, which contains four immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibition motif (ITIM) sequences within a long cytoplasmic tail. Phosphorylation of the tyrosine residues within ITIMs is known to enable the binding and activation of protein tyrosine phosphatases, which act as cell signalling modulators and inhibitors of cell activation. LILRB3 may act as receptor for class I MHC antigens.
- protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- LILRB3; leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor, subfamily B (with TM and ITIM domains), member 3; leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily B member 3; CD85a; HL9; ILT5; LIR 3; LIR3; immunoglobulin-like transcript 5; monocyte inhibitory receptor HL9; CD85 antigen-like family member A; leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor 3; PIRB; CD85A; ILT-5; LIR-3; MGC138403
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us