|Recombinant Anti-Human ltbr Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human LTBR, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, FC, IP and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for the heterotrimeric lymphotoxin containing LTA and LTB, and for TNFS14/LIGHT. Promotes apoptosis via TRAF3 and TRAF5. May play a role in the development of lymphoid organs.
- identical protein binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- LTBR; lymphotoxin beta receptor (TNFR superfamily, member 3); D12S370; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 3; TNF R III; TNFCR; TNFR RP; TNFR2 RP; TNFRSF3; TNF-RIII; TNFR-III; lymphotoxin B receptor; lymphotoxin-beta receptor; TNFR superfamily, member 3; tumor necrosis factor C receptor; tumor necrosis factor receptor type III; tumor necrosis factor receptor 2-related protein; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 3; CD18; TNFR-RP; TNFR2-RP; LT-BETA-R; TNF-R-III;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us