|Recombinant Anti-Human muc1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is specific to Human MUC1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized(from mouse) IgG1
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in WB, IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- immunoglobulin G1-kappa, anti-[Homo sapiens MUC1 (mucin 1, polymorphic epithelial mucin, PEM, CD227)], humanized monoclonal antibody, gamma1 heavy chain (1-449) [humanized VH] disulfide with kappa light chain (1"-215") [humanized V-KAPPA] bisdisulfide dim
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLQQS; L Chain: DIQLTQS
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The alpha subunit has cell adhesive properties. Can act both as an adhesion and an anti-adhesion protein. May provide a protective layer on epithelial cells against bacterial and enzyme attack. The beta subunit contains a C-terminal domain which is involved in cell signaling, through phosphorylations and protein-protein interactions. Modulates signaling in ERK, SRC and NF-kappa-B pathways. In activated T-cells, influences directly or indirectly the Ras/MAPK pathway. Promotes tumor progression. Regulates TP53-mediated transcription and determines cell fate in the genotoxic stress response. Binds, together with KLF4, the PE21 promoter element of TP53 and represses TP53 activity
- RNA polymerase II core promoter proximal region sequence-specific DNA binding; p53 binding; protein binding; transcription cofactor activity
- Gene ID
- EMA; PEM; PUM; KL-6; MAM6; PEMT; CD227; H23AG; MUC-1; MUC-1/X; MUC1/ZD; MUC-1/SEC; Episialin; DF3; H23; Krebs von den Lungen-6; mucin 1, transmembrane; tumor-associated mucin; carcinoma-associated mucin; polymorphic epithelial mucin; peanut-reactive urinary mucin; tumor associated epithelial mucin; breast carcinoma-associated antigen DF3; tumor-associated epithelial membrane antigen;Breast carcinoma associated antigen DF3; CA15.3; CD227 antigen; Epithelial membrane antigen; Epithelial mucin tandem repeat sequence; H23 antigen; H23AG; KL 6; Krebs von den Lungen-6; Mucin 1 precursor; Mucin-1 subunit beta; Peanut reactive urinary mucin
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us