|Recombinant Anti-Human ntrk1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human NTRK1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Purified recombinant extracellular fragment of Human TrkA (aa33-423) fused with hIgGFc tagged expressed in HEK293 cell line.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, FC, IP and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor tyrosine kinase involved in the development and the maturation of the central and peripheral nervous systems through regulation of proliferation, differentiation and survival of sympathetic and nervous neurons. High affinity receptor for NGF which is its primary ligand, it can also bind and be activated by NTF3/neurotrophin-3. However, NTF3 only supports axonal extension through NTRK1 but has no effect on neuron survival. Upon dimeric NGF ligand-binding, undergoes homodimerization, autophosphorylation and activation. Recruits, phosphorylates and/or activates several downstream effectors including SHC1, FRS2, SH2B1, SH2B2 and PLCG1 that regulate distinct overlapping signaling cascades driving cell survival and differentiation. Through SHC1 and FRS2 activates a GRB2-Ras-MAPK cascade that regulates cell differentiation and survival. Through PLCG1 controls NF-Kappa-B activation and the transcription of genes involved in cell survival. Through SHC1 and SH2B1 controls a Ras-PI3 kinase-AKT1 signaling cascade that is also regulating survival. In absence of ligand and activation, may promote cell death, making the survival of neurons dependent on trophic factors.Isoform TrkA-III is resistant to NGF, constitutively activates AKT1 and NF-kappa-B and is unable to activate the Ras-MAPK signaling cascade. Antaggedonizes the anti-proliferative NGF-NTRK1 signaling that promotes neuronal precursors differentiation. Isoform TrkA-III promotes angiogenesis and has oncogenic activity when overexpressed.
- ATP binding; nerve growth factor binding; NOT nerve growth factor binding; nerve growth factor receptor activity; neurotrophin binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity;
- Gene ID
- NTRK1; neurotrophic tyrosine kinase, receptor, type 1; high affinity nerve growth factor receptor; MTC; TRK; TRKA; gp140trk; Oncogene TRK; tyrosine kinase receptor A; tropomyosin-related kinase A; TRK1-transforming tyrosine kinase protein; TRK1; Trk-A; p140-TrkA; DKFZp781I14186
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us