|Recombinant Anti-Human olr1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human OLR1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor that mediates the recognition, internalization and degradation of oxidatively modified low density lipoprotein (oxLDL) by vascular endothelial cells. OxLDL is a marker of atherosclerosis that induces vascular endothelial cell activation and dysfunction, resulting in pro-inflammatory responses, pro-oxidative conditions and apoptosis. Its association with oxLDL induces the activation of NF-kappa-B through an increased production of intracellular reactive oxygen and a variety of pro-atherogenic cellular responses including a reduction of nitric oxide (NO) release, monocyte adhesion and apoptosis.
- binding; low-density lipoprotein receptor activity; receptor activity; sugar binding;
- Gene ID
- OLR1; oxidized low density lipoprotein (lectin-like) receptor 1; oxidised low density lipoprotein (lectin like) receptor 1; oxidized low-density lipoprotein receptor 1; CLEC8A; LOX 1; SCARE1; hLOX-1; ox LDL receptor 1; lectin-type oxidized LDL receptor 1; scavenger receptor class E, member 1; C-type lectin domain family 8 member A; oxidized low-density lipoprotein receptor 1, soluble form; LOX1; LOXIN; SLOX1;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us