|Recombinant Anti-Human pdgfb Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human PDGFB, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant full length protein (Human)
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the platelet-derived growth factor family. The four members of this family are mitogenic factors for cells of mesenchymal origin and are characterized by a motif of eight cysteines. This gene product can exist either as a homodimer (PDGF-BB) or as a heterodimer with the platelet-derived growth factor alpha polypeptide (PDGF-AB), where the dimers are connected by disulfide bonds. Mutations in this gene are associated with meningioma. Reciprocal translocations between chromosomes 22 and 7, at sites where this gene and that for COL1A1 are located, are associated with a particular type of skin tumor called dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans resulting from unregulated expression of growth factor. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been identified for this gene.
- cell surface binding; collagen binding; eukaryotic cell surface binding; growth factor activity; platelet-derived growth factor binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; contributes_to platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; superoxide-generating NADPH oxidase activator activity;
- Gene ID
- PDGFB; platelet-derived growth factor beta polypeptide; platelet derived growth factor beta polypeptide (simian sarcoma viral (v sis) oncogene homolog) , SIS; platelet-derived growth factor subunit B; becaplermin; oncogene SIS; SSV; PDGF-2; PDGF, B chain; PDGF subunit B; proto-oncogene c-Sis; platelet-derived growth factor 2; platelet-derived growth factor B chain; platelet-derived growth factor, B chain; Platelet-derived growth factor, beta polypeptide (oncogene SIS); platelet-derived growth factor beta polypeptide (simian sarcoma viral (v-sis) oncogene homolog); SIS; PDGF2; c-sis; FLJ12858
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us