|Recombinant Anti-Human pdgfra Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human PDGFRA, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor that binds both PDGFA and PDGFB and has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- ATP binding; nucleotide binding; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase binding; platelet-derived growth factor alpha-receptor activity; platelet-derived growth factor alpha-receptor activity; platelet-derived growth factor binding; platelet-derived growth factor binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein homodimerization activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity; vascular endothelial growth factor binding; vascular endothelial growth factor-activated receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- PDGFRA; platelet-derived growth factor receptor, alpha polypeptide; platelet-derived growth factor receptor alpha; CD140a; PDGFR2; PDGFR-alpha; PDGF-R-alpha; CD140a antigen; PDGFRA/BCR fusion; CD140 antigen-like family member A; platelet-derived growth factor receptor 2; alpha-type platelet-derived growth factor receptor; rearranged-in-hypereosinophilia-platelet derived growth factor receptor alpha fusion protein; CD140A; PDGFR-2; RHEPDGFRA; MGC74795;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us