|Recombinant Anti-Human pdgfrb Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human PDGFRB, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant full length protein (Human)
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor that binds specifically to PDGFB and PDGFD and has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. Phosphorylates Tyr residues at the C-terminus of PTPN11 creating a binding site for the SH2 domain of GRB2.
- ATP binding; nucleotide binding; platelet activating factor receptor activity; platelet-derived growth factor beta-receptor activity; platelet-derived growth factor beta-receptor activity; platelet-derived growth factor binding; platelet-derived growth factor binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; platelet-derived growth factor-activated receptor activity; protein binding; protein tyrosine kinase activity; protein tyrosine kinase activity; receptor activity; receptor binding; signal transducer activity; vascular endothelial growth factor binding;
- Gene ID
- PDGFRB; platelet-derived growth factor receptor, beta polypeptide; PDGFR; platelet-derived growth factor receptor beta; CD140b; JTK12; PDGFR1; PDGFR-beta; PDGF-R-beta; CD140 antigen-like family member B; platelet-derived growth factor receptor 1; beta-type platelet-derived growth factor receptor; CD140B; PDGFR-1
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us