|Recombinant Anti-Human psen1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human PSEN1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Synthetic peptide: HLSNTVRSQNDNRE, corresponding to amino acids 21-34 of Human Presenilin 1 with N-terminally added cysteine.HLSNTVRSQNDNRE
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Probable catalytic subunit of the gamma-secretase complex, an endoprotease complex that catalyzes the intramembrane cleavage of integral membrane proteins such as Notch receptors and APP (beta-amyloid precursor protein). Requires the other members of the gamma-secretase complex to have a protease activity. May play a role in intracellular signaling and gene expression or in linking chromatin to the nuclear membrane. Stimulates cell-cell adhesion though its association with the E-cadherin/catenin complex. Under conditions of apoptosis or calcium influx, cleaves E-cadherin promoting the disassembly of the E-cadherin/catenin complex and increasing the pool of cytoplasmic beta-catenin, thus negatively regulating Wnt signaling. May also play a role in hematopoiesis.
- PDZ domain binding; aspartic-type endopeptidase activity; beta-catenin binding; cadherin binding; calcium channel activity; endopeptidase activity; endopeptidase activity; peptidase activity; protein binding;
- Gene ID
- PSEN1; presenilin 1; AD3, Alzheimer disease 3; presenilin-1; FAD; PS1; S182; AD3; PS-1
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us