Anti-ptk7 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human ptk7 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human PTK7, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 36-146 of Human CCK4, with a 26kDa tagged. NP_002812.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Inactive tyrosine kinase involved in Wnt signaling pathway. Component of both the non-canonical (also known as the Wnt/planar cell polarity signaling) and the canonical Wnt signaling pathway. Functions in cell adhesion, cell migration, cell polarity, proliferation, actin cytoskeleton reorganization and apoptosis. Has a role in embryogenesis, epithelial tissue organization and angiogenesis.
- ATP binding; receptor activity; transferase activity, transferring phosphorus-containing groups; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase activity;
- Gene ID
- PTK7; PTK7 protein tyrosine kinase 7; inactive tyrosine-protein kinase 7; CCK4; CCK-4; colon carcinoma kinase 4; colon carcinoma kinase-4; protein-tyrosine kinase 7; tyrosine-protein kinase-like 7; pseudo tyrosine kinase receptor 7
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us