Anti-ptprc Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human ptprc Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human PTPRC, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Protein tyrosine-protein phosphatase required for T-cell activation through the antigen receptor. Acts as a positive regulator of T-cell coactivation upon binding to DPP4. The first PTPase domain has enzymatic activity, while the second one seems to affect the substrate specificity of the first one. Upon T-cell activation, recruits and dephosphorylates SKAP1 and FYN.
- hydrolase activity; protein binding; protein kinase binding; protein tyrosine phosphatase activity; receptor activity; transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase activity;
- Gene ID
- PTPRC; protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, C; CD45; receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C; GP180; LCA; T200; CD45 antigen; T200 glycoprotein; leukocyte common antigen; leukocyte-common antigen; T200 leukocyte common antigen; protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, c polypeptide; LY5; B220; L-CA; CD45R;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us