|Recombinant Anti-Human rora Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human RORA, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 136-236 of Human ROR alpha + beta + gamma
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- ROR alpha, beta and gamma are members of the NR1 subfamily of nuclear hormone receptors. They can bind as a monomer or as a homodimer to hormone response elements upstream of several genes to enhance the expression of those genes. ROR alpha binds DNA as a monomer to hormone response elements (HRE) containing a single core motif half-site preceded by a short A-T-rich sequence. ROR beta is required for normal postnatal development of rod and cone photoreceptor cells.
- ligand-activated sequence-specific DNA binding RNA polymerase II transcription factor activity; metal ion binding; protein binding; receptor activity; sequence-specific DNA binding; sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity; steroid hormone receptor activity; zinc ion binding;
- Gene ID
- RORA; RAR-related orphan receptor A; nuclear receptor ROR-alpha; NR1F1; ROR1; ROR2; ROR3; RZRA; ROR-alpha; nuclear receptor RZR-alpha; transcription factor RZR-alpha; retinoid-related orphan receptor alpha; nuclear receptor subfamily 1 group F member 1; thyroid hormone nuclear receptor alpha variant 4; retinoic acid receptor-related orphan receptor alpha; RZR-ALPHA; MGC119326; MGC119329; DKFZp686M2414
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us