Anti-rxfp1 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human rxfp1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human RXFP1, expressed in E. coli
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- The receptors for glycoprotein hormones are G protein-coupled, 7-transmembrane receptors (GPCRs) with large N-terminal extracellular domains. Leucine-rich repeat (LRR)-containing GPCRs (LGRs) form a subgroup of the GPCR superfamily and LGR7 is a member of this group (subfamily relaxin). LGR7 expression has been reported in adrenal, brain, colon, heart, kidney, liver, lung, ovary, placenta, prostate, salivary gland, small intestine, testis, and uterus. Expression not detectable in spleen.
- G-protein coupled receptor activity; hormone binding; metal ion binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity;
- Gene ID
- RXFP1; relaxin/insulin-like family peptide receptor 1; leucine rich repeat containing G protein coupled receptor 7 , LGR7; relaxin receptor 1; RXFPR1; leucine-rich repeat-containing G protein-coupled receptor 7; LGR7; MGC138347; MGC142177
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us