|Recombinant Anti-Human serpine1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human SERPINE1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Purified recombinant fragment of Human PAI1 expressed in E. Coli.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This inhibitor acts as "bait" for tissue plasminogen activator, urokinase, and protein C. Its rapid interaction with TPA may function as a major control point in the regulation of fibrinolysis.
- peptidase inhibitor activity; protease binding; protein binding; contributes_to receptor binding; serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity; serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity;
- Gene ID
- SERPINE1; serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade E (nexin, plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1), member 1; PAI1, PLANH1, serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade E (nexin, plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1), member 1; plasminogen activator inhibitor 1; PAI; plasminogen activator inhibitor; type I; serpin E1; endothelial plasminogen activator inhibitor; serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade E (nexin, plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1), member 1; PAI1; PAI-1; PLANH1
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us