|Recombinant Anti-Human snca Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human SNCA, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant human alpha synuclein.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May be involved in the regulation of dopamine release and transport. Induces fibrillization of microtubule-associated protein tau. Reduces neuronal responsiveness to various apoptotic stimuli, leading to a decreased caspase-3 activation.
- Hsp70 protein binding; alpha-tubulin binding; arachidonic acid binding; calcium ion binding; copper ion binding; cysteine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity involved in apoptotic process; dynein binding; NOT fatty acid binding; ferrous iron binding; histone binding; identical protein binding; kinesin binding; magnesium ion binding; oxidoreductase activity; NOT phospholipase D inhibitor activity; phosphoprotein binding; protein binding; tau protein binding; zinc ion binding;
- Gene ID
- SNCA; synuclein, alpha (non A4 component of amyloid precursor); PARK1, PARK4, Parkinson disease (autosomal dominant, Lewy body) 4; alpha-synuclein; alpha synuclein; NACP; PD1; synuclein alpha-140; non A-beta component of AD amyloid; PARK1; PARK4; MGC110988;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us