Anti-tlr2 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human tlr2 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human TLR2, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant human TLR2 produced by the CHO/CD14 reporter cell line.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cooperates with LY96 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipoproteins and other microbial cell wall components. Cooperates with TLR1 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipoproteins or lipopeptides. Acts via MYD88 and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. May also promote apoptosis in response to lipoproteins. Recognizes mycoplasmal macrophage-activating lipopeptide-2kD (MALP-2), soluble tuberculosis factor (STF), phenol-soluble modulin (PSM) and B.burgdorferi outer surface protein A lipoprotein (OspA-L) cooperatively with TLR6.
- Gram-positive bacterial cell surface binding; lipopolysaccharide receptor activity; pattern recognition receptor activity; peptidoglycan binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; triacyl lipopeptide binding;
- Gene ID
- TLR2; toll-like receptor 2; CD282; TIL4; toll/interleukin 1 receptor-like 4; toll/interleukin-1 receptor-like protein 4;
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us