Anti-tmprss4 Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human tmprss4 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human TMPRSS4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- TMPRSS4 is a member of the peptidase S1 family and contains 1 LDL receptor class A domain, 1 peptidase S1 domain and 1 SRCR domain. It is a probable membrane protease capable of activating ENaC and may process sodium channels in endothelial cells. TMPRSS4 is overexpressed in thyroid neoplasms, and splice variants in TMPRSS4 are thought to be linked with different cancers. Three named isoforms are produced by alternative splicing.
- peptidase activity; scavenger receptor activity; serine-type endopeptidase activity;
- Gene ID
- TMPRSS4; transmembrane protease, serine 4; transmembrane protease serine 4; membrane type serine protease 2; MT SP2; TMPRSS3; transmembrane serine protease 3; type II membrane serine protease; channel-activating protease 2; membrane-type serine protease 2; CAPH2; MT-SP2
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us