Anti-tnf alpha Antibody
|Recombinant Anti-Human tnf alpha Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody binds selectively to Human TNF alpha, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- TNF alpha
- Humanized(from mouse) IgG1
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF1A/TNFR1 and TNFRSF1B/TNFBR. It is mainly secreted by macrophages and can induce cell death of certain tumor cell lines. It is potent pyrogen causing fever by direct action or by stimulation of interleukin-1 secretion and is implicated in the induction of cachexia, Under certain conditions it can stimulate cell proliferation and induce cell differentiation.
- cytokine activity; identical protein binding; protease binding; protein binding; transcription regulatory region DNA binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- Gene ID
- DIF; TNFA; TNFSF2; TNF-alpha; tumor necrosis factor; APC1 protein; Cachectin; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; TNF, macrophage-derived; Differentiation inducing factor; Macrophage cytotoxic factor ; MCF; Necrosin; TNFalpha; TNF Monocyte Derived; TNF Superfamily Member 2; TNF superfamily, member 2; TNF, monocyte derived; TNFA; Tumor necrosis factor alpha; Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 2; Tumor Necrosis Factor Precursor; Tumor necrosis factor, soluble form; Tumour Necrosis Factor Alpha
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us