Anti-tnfrsf10a Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human tnfrsf10a Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human TNFRSF10A, expressed in E. coli
- Fusion protein (Human). Fusion protein containing the extracellular part of DR4 and the constant part of the heavy chain of the human IgG1.
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for the cytotoxic ligand TNFSF10/TRAIL. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Promotes the activation of NF-kappa-B.
- TRAIL binding; death receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity; transcription factor binding;
- Gene ID
- TNFRSF10A; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 10a; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10A; Apo2; CD261; DR4; TRAILR 1; TRAIL-R1; TRAIL receptor 1; death receptor 4; cytotoxic TRAIL receptor; TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 1; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10a variant 2; APO2; TRAILR1; TRAILR-1; MGC9365
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us