Anti-tnfrsf1a Antibody Fab
|Recombinant Anti-Human tnfrsf1a Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human TNFRSF1A, expressed in E. coli
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for TNFSF2/TNF-alpha and homotrimeric TNFSF1/lymphotoxin-alpha. The adapter molecule FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. The resulting death-inducing signaling complex (DISC) performs caspase-8 proteolytic activation which initiates the subsequent cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) mediating apoptosis. Contributes to the induction of non-cytocidal TNF effects including anti-viral state and activation of the acid sphingomyelinase.
- protease binding; protein binding; receptor activity; tumor necrosis factor binding; tumor necrosis factor-activated receptor activity;
- Gene ID
- TNFRSF1A; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 1A; TNFR1; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 1A; CD120a; TNF R; TNF R I; TNF R55; TNFAR; TNFR60; TNF-R1; TNF-RI; TNFR-I; tumor necrosis factor-alpha receptor; tumor necrosis factor receptor type 1; tumor necrosis factor binding protein 1; tumor necrosis factor receptor 1A isoform beta; FPF; p55; p60; TBP1; TNF-R; p55-R; TNFR55; TNF-R-I; TNF-R55; MGC19588
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us