|Recombinant Anti-Human vtcn1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human VTCN1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human B7H4
- Species Reactivity
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Negatively regulates T-cell-mediated immune response by inhibiting T-cell activation, proliferation, cytokine production and development of cytotoxicity. When expressed on the cell surface of tumor macrophages, plays an important role, together with regulatory T-cells (Treg), in the suppression of tumor-associated antigen-specific T-cell immunity. Involved in promoting epithelial cell transformation.
- receptor binding;
- Gene ID
- VTCN1; V-set domain containing T cell activation inhibitor 1; V-set domain-containing T-cell activation inhibitor 1; B7 family member; H4; B7 superfamily member 1; B7 H4; B7H4; B7S1; B7X; FLJ22418; B7 family member, H4; T cell costimulatory molecule B7x; T-cell costimulatory molecule B7x; immune costimulatory protein B7-H4; B7-H4; B7h.5; VCTN1; PRO1291; RP11-229A19.4
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us