Anti-Rabies Virus Glycoprotein Antibody
|Recombinant Anti-Rabies Virus Glycoprotein Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody is bind to Rabies virus, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Rabies virus
- Human IgG1 - lambda
- Species Reactivity
- Rabies virus
- Expression Host
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(rabies virus glycoprotein) (human monoclonal CR57 heavy chain), disulfide with human monoclonal CR57 k-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: QSALTQP
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody (from direct b cell isolation antibody) for the prophylaxis of rabies.
- Antigen Description
- Rabies virus (Neurotropic lyssavirus) is a member of the Rhabdoviridae family. Rabies is a single stranded, neurotropic, negative sense RNA virus which encodes 5 proteins: a glycoprotein, a nucleoprotein, and three others. The mature virus has a bullet shape, a protein coat, and a lipid envelope. The outer surface of the virus is covered with thumblike glycoprotein projections 5-10 nm long and 3 nm in diameter. The virus averages approximately 780 nm in length. Virus infectivity is destroyed by lipid solvents. Rabies virus is a very successful virus, with a very wide range of hosts. It causes an acute, central nervous system infection, characterized by CNS irritation, followed by paralysis and death. Approximately 50,000 human deaths each year are caused by rabies.
- rabies virus; rabies virus glycoprotein
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us