Recombinant Hepatitis B Surface Antigen preS1
|Recombinant Hepatitis B Surface Antigen preS1
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Hepatitis B Surface Antigen preS1 produced in E.coli is a single non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 119 amino acids and having a molecular mass of aproximately 12.6 kDa.
- Less than 1EU/ug of rHBsAg-preS1 as determined by LAL method.
- >95% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
- Antigen Description
- Hepatitis B virus (HBV) is a human pathogen, causing serious liver disease. The HBV surface protein antigens(HBsAg) are comprised of three carboxyl co terminal HBs proteins termed large (LHBs), middle (MHBs) and small(SHBs, also called major) protein. LHBs and MHBs also share the highly hydrophobic, repetitive, membrane spanning S domain. In addition, LHBs has a 119 amino acid region called preS1.
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us