Recombinant Human Cell Division Cycle 34 Homolog
|Recombinant Human Cell Division Cycle 34 Homolog
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human CDC34 produced in E.coli is a single non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 248 amino acids and having a molecular mass of approximately 28 kDa.
- 1EU/Less thang of rHuCDC34 as determined by LAL method.
- >95% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
PDB rendering based on 2ob4. Available structures: 2ob4
- Antigen Description
- Cdc34 is important in the control of cell cycle and DNA replication. Cdc34 in association with different E3 complexes, including SCF, has been shown to target many different substrates for ubiquitination and degradation during cell division, signal transduction, and development. Cdc34 substrates that have been characterized include IκB, B-Myb, Wee1, MyoD, ICERIIγ, ATF5, p27Xic1, and p27Kip1. Additionally, substrates such as β-catenin, p21Cip1, E2F, cyclin E, and cyclin D are putative substrates of Cdc34 by virtue of their SCF requirement for proteolysis. Cdc34 has been demonstrated to self-associate through a domain in the C-terminus, and is phosphorylated and ubiquitinylated in vivo. This protein is useful for in vitro ubiquitinylation reactions.
- ligase activity;protein binding;ubiquitin-protein ligase activity.
- Gene ID
- UBC3; UBE2R1; E2-CDC34; UBE2R1;cell division cycle 34 homolog (S. cerevisiae); cell division cycle 34; UB2R1_HUMAN; Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 R1; EC126.96.36.199; Ubiquitin-protein ligase R1; Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2-32 kDa complementing; E2-CDC34; CDC34; UBE2R1; UBIQUITIN-CONJUGATING ENZYME E2-CDC34; COMPLEMENTING; cell division cycle 34 homolog (S. cerevisiae); ubiquitin carrier protein; ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme Cdc34; ubiquitin-protein ligase.
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us