Recombinant Human Chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 16 /HCC-4
|Recombinant Human Chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 16 /HCC-4
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human HCC-4/CCL16 produced in E. coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 97 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 11.2 kDa.
- Fully biologically active when compared to standard. Determined by its ability to chemoattract total human monocytes using a concentration range of 10.0 -100.0 ng/ml.
- Less than 1EU/mg of rHuHCC-4/CCL16 as determined by LAL method.
- >97% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
- Antigen Description
- Human HCC-4, also named NCC-4, liver-expressed chemokine (LEC), and lymphocyte and monocyte chemoattractant (LMC), is a novel CC chemokine identified through bioinformatics. HCC-4 cDNA encodes a 120 amino acid (aa) residue precursor protein with a 23 aa residue predicted signal peptide that is cleaved to generate a 97 aa residue mature protein. HCC-4 is distantly related to other CC chemokines, exhibiting less than 30% sequence identity. Among these CC chemokines, HCC-4 has the most similarity to HCC-1. Two potential polyadenylation signals are present on the human HCC-4 gene, and as a result, two transcripts containing approximately 1,500 base pairs and 500 base pairs have been detected. HCC-4 is expressed weakly by some lymphocytes, including NK cells, T cells, and some T cell clones. The expression of HCC-4 in monocytes is highly upregulated in the presence of IL-10.
- chemoattractant activity;chemokine activity.
- Gene ID
- LEC; LMC; NCC4; CKb12; HCC-4; LCC-1; Mtn-1; NCC-4; SCYL4; ILINCK; SCYA16; MGC117051; CCL16_HUMAN; C-C motif chemokine 16 [Precursor]; Small-inducible cytokine A16;IL-10-inducible chemokine;Chemokine LEC;Liver-expressed chemokine;Monotactin-1;Chemokine CC-4;Lymphocyte and monocyte chemoattractant.
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us