Recombinant Human Chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 10 /IP-10
|Recombinant Human Chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 10 /IP-10
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human IP-10/CXCL10 produced in E. coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 77 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 8.5 kDa.
- Fully biologically active when compared to standard. Determined by its ability to chemoattract human T-Lymphocytes using a concentration range of 10.0-100.0 ng/ml.
- Less than 1EU/μg of rHuIP-10/CXCL10 as determined by LAL method.
- >97% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation isstable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
PDB rendering based on 1o7z. Available structures: 1lv9,1o7y,1o7z,1o80
- Antigen Description
- IP-10 was originally identified as an IFN-γ-inducible gene in monocytes, fibroblasts and endothelial cells. It has since been shown that IP-10 mRNA is also induced by LPS, IL-1β, TNF-α, IL-12 and viruses. Additional cell typesthat have been shown to express IP-10 include activated T-lymphocytes, splenocytes, keratinocytes, osteoblasts,astrocytes, and smooth muscle cells. IP-10 is also expressed in psoriatic and lepromatous lesions of skin. The mousehomologue of human IP-10, Crg-2, has been cloned andshown to share approximately 67% amino acid sequenceidentity with human IP-10.
- cAMP-dependent protein kinase regulator activity;chemokine activity
- Gene ID
- C7;IFI10;INP10;IP-10;crg-2; CXL10_HUMAN;mob-1;SCYB10;gIP-10;Gamma-IP10 ;10 kDa interferon-gamma-induced protein; C-X-C motif chemokine 10 precursor; Small-inducible cytokine B10; chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 10; gamma IP10; interferon (gamma)-induced cell line; protein 10 from; interferon-inducible cytokine IP-10; protein 10 from interferon (gamma)-induced cell line; small inducible cytokine B10; small inducible cytokine subfamily B (Cys-X-Cys), member 10.
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us