Recombinant Human Eotaxin-2 /CCL24
|Recombinant Human Eotaxin-2 /CCL24
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Eotaxin-2/CCL24 produced in E. coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 78 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 8.8 kDa.
- Less than 1EU/mg of rHuEotaxin-2/CCL24 as determined by LAL method.
- >97% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
- Antigen Description
- Eotaxin, also named MPIF-2 and Ckβ6, is a novel CC chemokine recently identified. It is produced by activated monocytes and T lymphocytes. Eotaxin-2 selectively chemoattracts cells expressing CCR3 including eosinophils, basophils, Th2 T cells, mast cells, and certain subsets of dendritic cells. Additionally, Eotaxin-2 inhibits the proliferation of multipotential hematopoietic progenitor cells. The mature protein, which also includes a C-terminal truncation, contains 78 amino acid residues (92 a.a. residues for the murine homolog, without C-terminal truncation).
- chemokine activity
- Gene ID
- Ckb-6; MPIF2; MPIF-2; SCYA24; chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 24; eotaxin-2;MPIF2; CCL24_HUMAN; C-C motif chemokine 24 [Precursor]; Small-inducible cytokine A24;Myeloid progenitor inhibitory factor 2; CK-beta-6;Eosinophil chemotactic protein 2;Eotaxin-2.
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us