Recombinant Human Heat Shock Protein 90β
|Recombinant Human Heat Shock Protein 90β
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human heat shock protein 90β produced in E. coli has a molecular mass of approximately 85 KDa.
- The biological activity of GDNF is measured by its ability to support survival and stimulate neurite outgrowth of cultured embryonic chick dorsal root ganglia. Activity can also be measured by its ability to bind recombinant human GFRα1/Fc.
- >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Liquid, In PBS buffer, Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
Solid ribbon model of theyeast Hsp90-dimer (α-helices = red, β-sheets = cyan, loops = grey) in complex with ATP (red stick diagram) based onPDB2CG9.
- Antigen Description
- An approximately 90 kDa heat shock protein constitutively expressed in the cytoplasm. It exists as a dimer and has been observed to bind other cellular proteins such as p60v-src, steroid receptors, heme-regulated protein kinase, actin, and tubulin. Bind to histones with high affinity and induces chromatin condensation. Human recombinant HSP90β is expressed in E. coli.
- ATP binding, RNA binding, calcium ion binding, low-density lipoprotein receptor binding, nucleotide binding, unfold protein binding, virion binding.
- Gene ID
- ECGP; GP96; GRP94; TRA1; 94 kDa glucose-regulated protein; Endoplasmin precursor; Heat shock protein 90 kDa beta member 1; Tumor rejection antigen 1; Tumor rejection antigen-1 (gp96); endothelial cell (HBMEC) glycoprotein; glucose regulated protein; 94 kDa; gp96 homolog; heat shock protein 90kDa beta (Grp94), member 1; tumor rejection antigen (gp96) 1
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us