Recombinant Human Interferon-β1b
|Recombinant Human Interferon-β1b
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Interferon-β1b produced in E.coli is a single non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 165 amino acids and having a molecular mass of approximately 18.5 kDa.
- Fully biologically active when compared to standard. The specific activity as determined in a viral resistance assay is less then 0.03 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of 4.0 x107IU/ mg.
- Less than 1EU/μg of rHuIFN-β1b as determined by LAL method.
- >96% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
PDB rendering based on 1au1. Available structures:1au1
- Antigen Description
- Interferon-beta is one of the type I interferons produced by fibroblasts in response to stimulation by live or inactivated virus or by double-stranded RNA. It is a cytokine with antiviral, antiproliferative, and immunomodulating activity. The synthesis of IFN-beta can be induced by common inducers of interferons, including viruses, double-stranded RNA, and micro-organisms. It is induced also by some cytokines such as TNF and IL-1.
- interferon-alpha/beta receptor binding
- Gene ID
- interferon beta 1; fibroblast; IFNB; IFB, IFF; IFNB_HUMAN; Interferon beta [Precursor]; IFN-beta; Fibroblast interferon;MGC96956;IFNB.
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us