Recombinant Human Interferon-inducible T-cell alpha chemoattractant /CXCL11
|Recombinant Human Interferon-inducible T-cell alpha chemoattractant /CXCL11
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human I-TAC/CXCL11 produced in E. coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 73 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 8.3 kDa.
- Fully biologically active when compared to standard. Determined by its ability to chemoattract human IL-2 activated T-Lymphocytes using a concentration range of 0.1-10.0 ng/ml.
- Less than 1EU/μg of rHuI-TAC/CXCL11 as determined by LAL method.
- >97% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- This lyophilized preparation is stable for several weeks at 2-8°C, but should be kept at -20°C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation isstable for up to one week at 2-8°C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20°C to -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. Stock solutions should be apportioned into working aliquots and stored at <-20°C. Further dilutions should be made in appropriate buffered solutions.
PDB rendering based on 1rjt. Available structures: 1rjt
- Antigen Description
- CXCL11 cDNA encodes a 94 amino acid (aa) residue precursor protein with a 21 aa residue putative signal sequence,which is cleaved to form the mature 73 aa residue protein. CXCL11 shares 36% and 37% amino acid sequence homology with IP-10 and MIG (two other known human non-ELR CXC chemokines), respectively. CXCL11 is expressed at low levels in normal tissues including thymus, spleen and pancreas. The expression of CXCL11 mRNA is radically up regulated in IFN-γ and IL-1 stimulated astrocytes. Moderate increase in expression is also observed in stimulated monocytes. CXCL11 has potent chemoattractant activity for IL-2 activated T cells and transfected cell lines expressing CXCR3, but not freshly isolated T-cells, neutrophils or monocytes.
- chemokine activity
- Gene ID
- IP9; Beta-R1; H174; IP-9; b-R1; ITAC;I-TAC; SCYB11; SCYB9B; MGC102770; C-X-C motif chemokine 11 precursor;Human beta-R1 mRNA, partial cds; CXL11_HUMAN; chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 11;Interferon-gamma-inducible protein 9; Interferon-inducible T-cell alpha chemoattractant; Small-inducible cytokine B11; chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 11; small inducible cytokine B11; small inducible cytokine subfamily B (Cys-X-Cys), member 11; small inducible cytokine subfamily B (Cys-X-Cys), member.
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us