Recombinant Human Interleukin-15
|Recombinant Human Interleukin-15
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human IL-15 produced in E. coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 114 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 12774 Dalton.
- The ED50 as determined by the dose-dependant stimulation of the proliferation of CTLL-2 was found to be < 0.5 ng/ml, corresponding to a Specific Activity of 2.0 x 105 IU/ mg.
- Less than 0.1 ng/ug (IEU/ug) of rHuIL-15.
- >98% as determined by RP-HPLC, FPLC and SDS-PAGE
- Lyophilized rHuIL-15 although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18oC. Upon reconstitution rHuIL-15 should be stored at 4oC between 2-7 days and for future use below -18oC. For long-term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Aliquot to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized rHuIL-15 in sterile 18MΩ-cm H2O not less than 100ug/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin-15 (IL-15) is a cytokine that possesses a variety of biological functions, including stimulation and maintenance of cellular immune responses. IL-15 stimulates the proliferation of T-lymphocytes, which requires interaction of IL-15 with components of IL-2R, including IL-2R and probably IL-2R gamma, but not IL-2R.
- Hematopoietin/interferon-class; cytokine receptor binding; protein binding; signal transducer activity
- Gene ID
- IL-15, MGC9721, Interleukin-15 precursor.
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us