Recombinant Human Interleukin-4
|Recombinant Human Interleukin-4
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human IL-4 is produced in P. Pichia and having a molecular mass of approximately 30kDa.
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using a human factor-dependent cell line, TF-1. The specific activity shall be not less than 1×107IU/mg.
- Less than 0.1ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) determined by LAL test.
- ≥97%, as determined by SDS-PAGE and HPLC method.
- Lyophilized samples are stable for greater than six months from date of receipt at -20oC to -70oC. Upon reconstitution, this cytokine can be stored under sterile conditions at 2-8oC for one month or at -20oC to -70oC in a manual defrost freezer for three months without detectable loss of activity. Aliquot to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized rHuIL-4 in sterile 18MΩ-H2O containing at least 0.1% human serum albumin or bovine serum albumin to prepare a stock solution of no less than 5μg/ml of the cytokine.
Crystal structure of human IL-4(2INT).
- Antigen Description
- Interleukin 4 is a pleiotropic cytokine produced by activated T cells, mast cells, and basophils. It was initially identified as a B cell differentiation factor (BCDF), as well as a B cell stimulatory factor (BSF1). Subsequent to the molecular cloning and expression of both human and mouse IL-4, numerous other functions have been described on B cells as well as other hematopoietic and nonhematopoietic cells, including T lymphocytes, monocytes, macrophages, mast cells, myeloid and erythroid progenitors, fibroblasts, endothelial cells, etc. IL-4 exhibits anti-tumor effects both in vivo and in vitro.
- interleukin-4 receptor binding; protein binding
- Gene ID
- BSF1; IL-4; BCGF1; BCGF-1; MGC79402; BCGF, BCDF, B cell stimulating factor 1, Lymphocyte stimulatory factor 1, Binetrakin, Pitrakinra, Interleukin-4; BSF-1; B-cell stimulatory factor 1 ; Interleukin-4 precursor
- Download Datasheet:
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, from Monday to Sunday. Contact Us